Update: March 22 2016: Hey all! Ok so the balanced Oyaide 2.5mm connectors came about a week ago, I've been super busy with a recent move so I've been trying to catch up with them this week. Once actual customer orders have been fulfilled - I will get to creating some fancy ass Shure connectors!
We're looking get some great feedback on our IEM cables so we're setting up a Hivemind Cables Loaner Program! Would love to involve both the Reddit and Head-fi community since I am an active member on both :)
Anywhere between 5 & 10 people in Canada and the United States would be amazing!
To join simply reply here following this format:
- Username (Reddit and/or Head-fi profile)
- IEM & related gear list
- Previous reviews/impressions you may have written
- Previous Loan Programs you may have participated in
Heres an example:
- Usernames: Reddit: jerrolds Head-fi: q2klepto
- Country: Canada
- Gear: Shure SE846, Macbook Pro or LG G3 Android phone
- Reviews: HE-400i vs HE-400i: http://www.head-fi.org/products/hifiman-he-400i/reviews/11942
- Loaner Programs: Oppo PM1, Oppo PM3, VE Zen & Asura, Aune X1S
Some information on the Hivemind Cables Reddit/Head-fi Loaner Program:
- The cables will be Shure style (mmcx) iem cables. There will be 3 (or 4) models based on the Hydra, Chroma Soundweaver, Silver Truthseeker. All shipped together.
- Redditors must have at least 100 comment and 150 link karma to participate. Head-fiers must have at least 5 reputation and 50 post count
- Each participant will have the cables for 2 weeks for review & impressions, then must ship (at their cost) to the next participant on the list.
- If at any point there is a break in the chain (loaners are lost or stolen), the Loaner Program may end - so please be cool :)
- Impressions and/or Reviews posted on your favourite community are GREATLY appreciated but not mandatory
- Also, feel free to comment with any ideas you might have that'll make for good custom IEM cables!
Thanks so much for participating!